Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The third Panoplie Night @ Rotondes has been great: thanks!!

The third Panoplie Night @ Rotondes has taken place yesterday, closing this first year of comeback to (co-)organising gigs.

Like I did in January after Sacri Cuori, and in May after Verdena, I'm writing this post late at night, back home from Rotondes.. should definitely go to sleep, but I can't, now: I'm again so happy that I need to immediately write down a few thanks.

Starting from the person who has pushed me to take back to life the Panoplie spirit, offering it a new home, which is just perfect.
Thanks to Marc and everybody at Rotondes: great place & great staff!!

Then, obviously, thank you Birthh: so young and so talented, you offered us an intense and heart-felt show, which we all would have loved to last longer.. we'll wait for the second album!!

Last, but most important, thanks a lot to those who came: can't have a good gig without a good audience, and I was particularly happy to have a nicely packed venue with such a weather.. you've been stronger than ice and fog, and you've been rewarded.
What should I tell those who didn't come? That I'm really sorry for them, they missed a wonderful show!

But I have good news for them, as well as for everybody: there will definitely be more Panoplie Nights @ Rotondes next year!!
I guess you can expect three or four gigs in 2017, like this year.

I already have a few ideas, which I will soon discuss with Marc.. too early to drop names, but one thing is sure, the intention to keep on taking to Luxembourg's international public many different sides of the extremely varied Italian independent music scene: stay tuned!!




No comments:

Post a Comment