Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The second Panoplie Night @ Rotondes was a blast: thanks!!

Like I did in January, after Sacri Cuori, I'm writing this post late at night, back home from Rotondes.. should definitely go to sleep, but I can't, now, for two good reasons.

First of all because I'm still way too excited to sleep, watching pix of the gig and listening to the interview that I quickly recorded with Roberta right before the soundcheck, which we will air Saturday morning at Sentieri Sonori. 
Second, and even more important, because I'm so happy that I need to immediately write down a few thanks.

Starting from the person who has pushed me to take back to life the Panoplie spirit, offering it a new home, which is perfect in lots of ways. Thank you Marc, thank you Rotondes: great place & great staff!

Then, obviously, thank you Verdena, and all the crew, including those working from far, Luca and Nora: not only I have enjoyed an awesome concert from an incredible band, growing bigger and going further over the years, but I also have appreciated a great work-team, putting energy and devotion in their job.

Last, but most important, thanks a lot to those who came: can't have a great gig without a great audience, and you've been nearly 200 enthusiastic people, giving a good response to the wall of sound you have faced.
What should I tell those who didn't come? That I'm really sorry for them, they missed an amazing show!

But I have good news for them, as well as for everybody: there will definitely be more Panoplie Nights @ Rotondes!!
As announced, we won't obviously keep the rhythm we had at the time, one concert par month or more would be impossible in many ways, but you can expect at least another event before the end of the year.
And I already have a few ideas in mind.. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment